Enjoy the summer READING with your students.
from Superintendent Winter was sent home with students on Friday, June 5.
from Mrs. Ogden was sent home with student on Wednesday, June 3.
SCHOOL IS OUT!
FREE SUMMER MEALS AVAILABLE
Clarkston School District
is sponsoring the Simplified Summer Food Program (SSFP) and offering free meals
to children ages 1-18, now until August 13.
The following designated serving sites will offer free meals this summer:
* Beachview Park, Chestnut & 2nd Street - 11:45 AM-12:25 PM
* Arnold Park, Ash & Maple Street - 11:30 AM-12:30 PM
* Clarkston High School Adams Building, 401 Chestnut - 9:00-9:30 AM (snack);
11:00 AM-1:00 PM (lunch)
* Valley Boys and Girls Club, 1414 Highland - 12:00-12:45 PM (lunch); 4:00-4:30
* Grantham Elementary School, 1253 Poplar - 9:00-9:30 AM (snack); 11:30
AM-12:00 PM (lunch)
* Lincoln Middle School, 1945 4th Ave. - 11:00-11:30 AM
Want to see more pictures from around the school?
Follow us on Facebook!
Our goal for this year is for the Heights Community of students, staff
and families, will improve writing strategies to increase student achievement